Bus Transfers To and From Tirana International Airport
Other Transfer Options
Tirana Airport with Bus Routes and Times
It takes about 30 minutes to get to the heart of town on the airport bus that leaves every hour from 6 AM to midnight from outside the Arrivals terminal. A shuttle travels between the airport and the Opera in central Tirana once an hour. The single fare price is about 400 Albanian Lek (or 3.5 euros).
Bus Services at Tirana Airport
Shuttle service is provided by LUNA Travels between the Tirana International Airport and central Tirana. Behind the National Theatre of Opera and Ballet is where you'll find the bus stop. A single ride will cost you 400 Albanian Lek.
Rinas Express bus line operates daily at 6:00 AM and runs until 12:00 AM. The Rinas Express bus trips from Tirana to the airport every hour. In Tirana, the bus is parked behind the Opera and Ballet Palace. It's a 30-minute drive.
- Durres - Aeroport: 08:00; 09:30; 11:00; 13:00; 15:00
- Aeroport - Durres: 10:00; 12:00; 14:00; 15:30; 17:00
Phone:+355 52 22 55 39
Likometaj Aeroport offers a shuttle service from TIA to Fier and vice versa. The rate for a single fare is 1,000 Albanian Lek. The round trip fee is 1000 Lekë (Within a day).
- Fier – TIA: 03:00, 05:30, 08:30, 10:30, 13:30, 15:00: 17:00; 19:00, 00:00
- TIA – Fier: 09:00, 10:30, 11:30, 13:00, 16:30, 17:30, 19:00, 21:00, 23:00
Hermes Airport offers a shuttle service from TIA to Vlore and vice versa. The rate for a single fare is 1,000 Albanian Lek.
- Vlore - Rinas: 05:00, 07:30, 11:00, 12:30, 14:00, 17:00
- Rinas - Vlore: 10:00, 11:30, 13:30, 14:30, 16:30, 22:00
For more information about the bus options at the facility, please visit the Tirana Airport Information Desk office.